Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Camera

Carolina- she loves getting her picture taken- we were checking out the new camera.

The kids playing puzzles with Grandma.



This is how Reid spends a lot of his home time, because he is so wiped out from his long days of driving.


Reid and I. Still like this guy.


So I never found my camera, I waited a month and today Reid decided we needed a new one.

So yesterday while at Walmart we bought a cheap $49 Vivatar camera and thought it would be just fine. Well we got home and took a few pictures, they stunk and were totally blurry, so we went back to Walmart today to exchange it. When we went to the lady with the camera, she gave us a weird look and said "I don't blame you for bringing this back." She knew just from looking at it that it was a bad camera. So we paid an extra $30 and got a good one.

We got another Nikon Cool Pics- almost the same camera we bought 4 years ago, only almost $200 cheaper, and I think it's a little bit nicer. Crazy how things drop in price. I am planning on taking a bunch of pictures to make up for the ones I have missed this month, but here are some I took today.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

cute kits, and I mean ALL of them!!!