Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Steve and Mickey Fuhriman Family Reunion 2011

I am finally getting around to updating my blog. A few weekends ago we went to Salt Lake and attended our last family reunion for the summer. We had a lot of fun with Reid's family, the only problem was that when I pulled out my camera the battery was dead. I was so upset. I had to take pictures with my phone and so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. We had a lot of fun, we got there on Thursday evening and spent the evening at the Hamilton's cabin in Park City. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and hung around the camp fire. The kids always love playing with their cousins. We also got to learn a little bit about our pioneer heritage about the Tanner family (this comes from Mickey's mother's side of the family).

On Friday we went swimming in Cottonwood at a swim park. Everyone enjoyed the water very much since it was so hot. They had 2 big water slides and lots of fun toys to play with in the water. Grandma and Grandpa even got in a swam with the kids. Friday night we had a yummy dinner at the Hamilton's and enjoyed time at their home playing on a big bouncy house that Aaron brought.

On Saturday we spent the day at Hogle Zoo, we had never taken our kids there. They had so much fun, we watched the elephant and bird shows which were very entertaining. We enjoyed seeing the giraffe's and the monkey's and of course riding the merry go round, and train. It was especially hot that day, but we still had a lot of fun. Saturday night we went to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Claudia's house and had a BBQ. It was really fun spending time with them and their kids. We were all pretty exhausted and came home on Sunday, and it took us a few days to recover from all our fun.

A big thanks to Corri and Brad for hosting such a fun reunion.


Our family at Hogle Zoo
James and Savanna on the Merry-go-round
Savanna at the Giraffe's
Reid and Treyton
Mitch, Sarah and Lori
Reid, Savanna, Mitch and Treyton
The giraffe's. I think they were my favorite animal to look at.

Steve, Mickey and Mitch waiting for the train ride
The Fuhriman cousins at the zoo
Corri getting her kids lunch at the water park
Carolina and me on the merry go round
Aaron and Addi- I think?
Grandma Mickey and Mitch playing in the water
Carolina and her sunglasses

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Great pictures, great time. I want to do it again!