Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mitchel's t-ball

Today was Mitchel's last t-ball game of the season. We had a great team this year and we had lots of fun. I had the chance to coach the team this year with Angie. Last year I coached his team also and it was kind of frustrating, but this year it was great. Their team has improved so much this year, it has been a lot of fun. And I would even say that I would be willing to coach again next year!

I think the reason that I like to coach is that you get to pick your kids cousins, and friends to be on their team which makes it so much fun for everyone. This year Mitch got to have 3 cousins on his team- McKinley, Cooper & Elijah. Plus I got to have two of my cousins kids on the team, Hayden and Tylee. And then a lot of friends including Tyler, Cole,Jace, Alex, & Zack. And Elijah got to have two of his cousins Garrett and Bryce on the team as well. We had a great time!

No comments: