Thursday, June 30, 2011

Savanna's pitching machine

This year was Savanna's 2nd year playing pitching machine, she had so much fun and has turned into a pretty good little player. She hits the ball every time and is a great fielder. Savanna had the chance to play in most positions and especially loved playing 1st base and pitcher. She keeps right up with all the boys on her team.

I helped coach her team this year with Tonya Byington. We had a great little team and we seemed to improve each time we played. I really enjoyed coaching this team and would love to coach again next year- hopefully Tonya will decide to do it again also!

In Savanna's last game today she wasn't feel great, but because it was her last game she really wanted to play. The poor thing had an upset stomach and had thrown up earlier. She wanted to play so I let her and after the 2nd inning she was the pitcher and I looked at her and saw her fall flat on her back. At first I thought she was goofing around but soon realized that she had fainted. Needless to say she was pretty sick and had to sit out- or I should say "lay out" the rest of the game. Poor thing! Other than that she had a great time.

No comments: