Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fuhriman family pictures

At Easter time Reid's entire family was home, which is very unusual, with half of the siblings living out of state. And one in the military it is hard to get everyone together. We took advantage of this by getting family pictures. It is no easy thing with all the kids, but I think that they turned out pretty good. I am finally putting them on my blog because I finally figured out access to them. I was quite concerned about doing them right after I cut off all my hair, but I think they turned out ok. I really like the navy and white that everyone is wearing. I am glad we color coordinated.
Our little family

Reid's parents and siblings
The whole clan

2 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Wow I didn't realize Reid had such a big family!! Beautiful pictures and I like the navy and white too :)

Mickey said...

Yep, this is the clan! And we get to add 3 more this year! I am glad we went with navy and blue too.