Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Olivia

I didn't get a very good close-up of Olivia- I will have to go back tomorrow and get some more pictures.





My sister Leah had her first baby yesterday. She actually had her on my brother Steve's birthday. She was due on the 20th. But her water broke yesterday morning. She was in labor all day and by evening they were worried because she wasn't progressing any more and they were worried because how high up the baby was and they were concerned about it being so long since her water had broken. Dr. Isbel decided it was best to do a c-section, it ended up being good that they took her c-section because she was 9 lbs 3 oz. So she was a big baby. She is such a cute little girl. She has big chubby cheeks. She was fun to hold today, I forget how fun it is so hold a brand new baby. I am glad that my sisters are still having babies so I can experience the new born stage without having to have any more of my own.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

She looks so precious. Look at Carolina's eyes. Two beautiful little girls

Natalie♥ said...

Such a beautiful baby girl!