Sunday, May 8, 2011

10 Year Anniversary

It was Reid and I's 10 year anniversary on May 5th. I can't believe it has been 10 years already the time has flown by. For our first official date over 10 years ago we went to Jackson Hole and went skiing at Snow King and then went out to dinner and then came home and went to a Movie in IF. We spent the entire day together and it felt so comfortable, I think that is why we didn't waste much time and we got engaged 2 months later and then married 2 months after that. So for our anniversary we decided that it would be fitting to go celebrate in Jackson. We stayed the night and went to dinner at the same restaurant that we went to over 10 years ago "The Teton Steakhouse", we walked around downtown Jackson, went to a movie and just relaxed in our hotel room. It was fun to get away without the children.

It is nice to know that after 10 years of marriage, knowing what I know now if I could go back 10 years I would still choose to marry Reid all over again.




Us in Jackson

On our way home from Jackson it was raining really hard, we could see water just rushing down the mountain sides. As we got closer to Swan Valley the creek's were over flowing- I think we could have a flooding problem this year with all the water as the snow melts. We took a few pictures. But it was much cooler in person.








This is a road that the water was rushing over



3 comments:

Nat said...

Congrats on 10 years! You guys are just so cute, as is your little family. What a nice celebration for you!

Pete has never been to Jackson. Maybe I'll have to wrangle him up there for our 9-year anniversary next month!

Mickey said...

10 wonderful years for us to have you in our family, and 4 beautiful children. Thank you. I am glad you had a good time.
steve and I spent the afternoon at the river this afternoon and you are right, it is really full. It was interesting to watch.

Natalie♥ said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad you got to get away and go to Jackson, I love going there. Congratulations to you!!