Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day Bowling

Grandma Sargent and Naomi
Angie, Easton and Carolina
Treyton, Mitch, Cooper and Elijah

Ruth helping Elijah

Angie and Kate
Treyton and Savanna

Treyton

Treyton and Savanna

Me and my boys - I hesitated posting this pictures because I feel like it makes me look pregnant. Another motivation to continue on the diet.

Carolina with Kate and Angie

Treyton and Leah

Grandma and Ruth trying to explain it to McKay
Mitch
McKay
Mitch and McKay
Easton
Grandma Sargent
Treyton- he got pretty good and throwing that ball

Savanna

Savanna
Ruth and the kids

The two pregnant ladies bowling
I normally work every Monday, but today I decided to take a day off and spend it with my kids since it is President's Day and my older kids don't have to go to school. I am really glad that I did because we have had a good day so far. We got up and went to the church so that I could work out with some girls from the ward. Then we came home got our chores done and then went bowling. We went to Bowl-ero with Grandma Sargent, Leah, Ruth and her kids, and Angie and her kids.
The kids had a ball, they loved every minute of it. It was so cute watching Treyton throw that ball. He did amazingly well, and so did Mitch and Savanna. Carolina had fun watching all of us, she didn't seem to mind or even notice that she didn't get to bowl. Of course, Grandma Sargent beat us all with the best score- of course she is on a bowling league team so she better win.
It was very helpful that they put the bumper's up. Without that we would have had a lot of gutter balls.

2 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

How fun!! I have to say we have never taken our kids bowling and I really want to because I know they would love it. It looks like you all had a blast! And that is a really cute picture of you and your kids and like I always tell you, you are way too hard on yourself.

Sara Sargent Williams said...

I'm very jealous!!!