Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Glimpse into my morning

Carolina has been coming to me and saying she is poopy, but she isn't and then after I change her bum like 2 minutes later she actually poops. So I was thinking maybey she was trying to tell me she needs to poop. I have been trying to have her sit on the potty when she first tells me poopy. She still hasn't done anything in the potty, but maybey one day she will.
My little ones having their breakfast, I just thought they were so cute I had to take a picture.

This is what I found at 6 am this morning when I got on the treadmill.



This was from Savanna. I had to laugh. I went ahead and let them sleep in a 1/2 hour longer and then drove them to school rather than making them take the bus. She seemed to be ok with that. I think it is hilarious after having Friday and Monday off of school.

5 comments:

Josie said...

How old is Carolina now? Savannah's note is too funny. That's pretty cute.

Sara Sargent Williams said...

That is hilarious... why is Treyton pulling on his tongue???

NatalieT said...

Brooklyn loves to write me yes and no letters. Except she always gets really mad when I mark the wrong one. :)

Mickey said...

Carolina is going to "thank you" someday for this picture, I am sure! I love the note! Seriously this is too funny! She is pretty clever.

Nat said...

How cool would it be to have Carolina potty trained?? And I love Savanna's note. Jakob has been asking me when our next day off is, like, every morning this week.