Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update on Carolina's burn




It will be a week tomorrow since Carolina got the burn on her arm. As of tonight it is looking a lot better. It still has a lot of healing to do. I took her to Ray Bingham's house on Monday (he is a guy in our neighborhood that works in wound care) and he looked at it and gave me some suggestions on how to care for it. This whole thing has been a pain (literally for Carolina). She has been really grumpy. I have kept it wrapped up and had long sleeve shirts on her daily so that she doesn't try to pull the bandages off. I just hope it continues to heal nicely and that she doesn't end up with a nasty scar.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Poor little girl! Never a dull moment!

Roxanne said...

I hope it is better soon. I love those green bandages...that's what they put on cody's leg, and on my hand when I burned it. Good luck with her!