Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

My kids- oh how I love them!


It was a great Mother's Day this year. Reid and the kids brought me breakfast in bed and got me a new (very much needed) frying pan. I felt very appreciated and loved. We got to have dinner with Reid's family and spend time in the evening with my side of the family.
On this Mother's Day I wanted to express my gratitude for the great blessing I have of being a Mother. I know that not everyone has that opportunity, and I feel so lucky to have 4 healthy children that make me so happy. There are days that I feel so overwhelmed and I get to feeling sorry for myself because I don't get to do the things that I used to be able to do, and that my time is not my own, but I wouldn't trade the opportunity to be their Mother for the world. I am so lucky to be married to someone that treats me so great and that loves me despite my flaws. I also feel very lucky to have been raised by such a wonderful Mother, I feel very blessed to have my Mom in my life and that she is one of my best friends. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Shon said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful mother's day. Your family is so beautiful and we love you guys so much! I hope your week goes well. By the way Roxy is so excited to see you guys this next year.

Mickey said...

Thank you Rachel for being such a wonderful mother and having beautiful, happy kids. Thank you for spending the day with us.

Unknown said...

You have such a Beautiful Family!