Sunday, April 18, 2010

Warm weekend and random pictures!

Me and Carolina - we went and fed the ducks
Carolina didn't like being stuck in the stroller

Reid and the kids- they loved feeding the ducks.

Treyton, Mitch and Reid

Savanna, Mitch and Reid

Savanna

Carolina, she is starting to walk behind this little push toy, she is so proud of herself



Savanna and the neighbor kids, warming up after jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler

Savanna, Ammon Hoffman, Alex Beatie, Olivia Willey, Trista Hoffman, and Eliza Willey

We finally had a warm weekend, we tried to get some time out in the sun. I made the mistake of telling Mitch earlier in the week that once it hits 70 degrees they can play in the water. Well it was 71 degrees on friday and so he had to get the water out- although they froze when the turned it on. Oh well, they had fun anyway!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm glad you are getting some warmer weather---I am so used to AZ that I was a little worried to go back to ID!

Robin said...

You are a kinder mom than me! I told my kids no water till school is out. By the way, whenever I see Carolina do something new on your blog, it gets me worrying that maybe Mason is behind. So now I've got to get him walking behind something! Carolina is a great motivator for Mason (or Mason's mommy!).