Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Easter Sunday outfits

Savanna Bananna
My man Mitch

Little man Treyt

What a dolly!

Savanna


Mitchel

Treyton

Carolina

I wanted to get a picture of all the kids in their new Easter outfits, so as I got each child ready for church I took individual pictures and then my goal was to get a picture of them all together. Well I ran out of time and was going to be late for church, so I was going to take their picture when we got home. Well before I could make that happen Mitch and Savanna had changed, so I guess that picture will have to wait. Here they are individual- pretty cute kids if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Your kids are always dressed so nicely at church(I am sure they are dressed nicely every day, but I pretty much only see them on Sunday). They are beautiful kids!

Roxanne said...

I love their new outfits....girls are beautiful, and you boys are looking good.

Mickey said...

Gee whiz what a houseful of beautiful girls, and handsome boys! I love the outfits. I love the kids!

Natalie♥ said...

They all look so good in their Easter clothes. Let me know if you still want me to take their pictures for you. Thanks for calling me today I had a good time talking to ya, we need to plan a girls night you tell me when :)