Sunday, April 11, 2010

New backyard toy


He dug a hole and stuck it in so that it won't move around, and now the kids can climb on it.

Carolina in the swing for the first time. She didn't really like it!

digging the hole


Reid wanted to make a new sandbox for our backyard, so he went to a tire shop in town and they gave him a big tractor tire. When he got it home he realized it wasn't quite big enough for a sandbox, but he still thought it would make a fun new toy for the backyard. He is still looking for another bigger tire for the sandbox.

3 comments:

The Staker Family said...

ooohhh, what a fun toy, I'll bet they love it!

Mickey said...

All I can say is I have lucky, happy grandkids. They are always doing something fun. Reid, you are awesome.
Have fun!

Natalie♥ said...

I am jealous that tire looks like so much fun!! I need to get Josh to get us one of those the kids would love it.