Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crashed Ford Explorer







Here are some pictures of Reid's parents Explorer that was totalled on the day of the bad storm. It was kind of crazy how bad it was and lucky that his Mom wasn't hurt any worse than she was. She is kind of beat up but overall ok.
We took our kids to see the car, and they were mesmorized by it. We have told them all about air bags (because we don't let them sit in the front seat because of them) and so it was interesting to them to see what the air bags looked like.





1 comment:

Mickey said...

For some reason I didn't see this post yesterday. I didn't scroll down far enough. Yep, I am very lucky. I hope the kids realize how important being in their car seats and seat belts are. Everything can be fine and happy, and in just a second it is different. I am very grateful.