Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update on the vandalism

Just had to say that thanks to a wonderful neighbor this afternoon we got our fence cleaned up. She showed up at my door with a graffitti clean up product and offered to clean our fence. I of course couldn't let her do it alone so we went to work. Honestly I didn't know what to do to clean it and I was just going to let Reid worry about it. It took quite a bit of elbow grease but we got it done. Reid came and worked on it and we ended up using gasoline to clean it which was much better than the other product and cheaper. But I just wanted to say thanks, Charity- your name suits you! Also the police have been by our house this afternoon and think they have some leads on who is doing this. It is sad that this is happening in our neighborhood.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Charity is truly one of the sweetest people ever! I didn't know your house got hit. I'm glad that you were able to get it all cleaned up!

Nat said...

I would have never thought about gasoline to clean up! I'm sorry that it happened, but I'm glad it was cleanable.

CharityMay said...

i was glad to help you guys. it was such a stupid thing to have done, i just couldn't let it sit there! i hope we get a chance to talk to the little punks who did it... i can think of a few better things for them to do with their time.