Monday, March 1, 2010

A little bit of nothing

This was a fun game for Treyton, and at first Carolina liked it, but by the time I got my camera she wasn't very amuzed. (He was pulling her around the basement in the lego wagon.)


The electric track all set up (yes it is taking up my whole front room.)







This weekend was kind of uneventfull, which I actually really enjoy. It is so fun to watch the kids play with each other and actually get along with each other.

Reid's Mom was cleaning out and found his old race track from when he was a kid, we set it up and our kids loved it!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Treyton is so cute! He and Addi were pulling each other around in Grandma's lego wagon Sat. night.

Roxanne said...

I remember playing with that race track when we were little! That looks like a lot of fun!

Robin said...

My brothers had a track just like that! Good memories. Carolina looks like a good sport. My Mason will just cry sometimes when his brothers approach him. I think he just gets nervous about what they will do with him :)

Mickey said...

yep, it does take up the whole front room! I remember!!. But it looks like it has been fun. Hope Reid can find another car for it. It was fun having everyone over for dinner. Thanks Rachel.

Benner said...

Uneventful! What about dinner? I'm crushed *sniffle sniffle* haha kidding. Love the pics!