Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun birthday weekend!


This weekend we went to our ward "Chili Cook-off" and cake auction. The cake auction was to benefit the cub scouts in our ward. We ended up buying this cute cake. It is two tents with trees and a camp fire. The kids were super excited about the cake we ended up with.

It was Lori's birthday this last week. We had a family birthday party for her on Sunday night. We always have fun getting together for birthday's.

Lori and the book she got from the Hamilton's and us.
It was also my Mom's birthday yesterday. We had dinner with them last night and brought her favorite Coconut Cream pie. I had to put this picture in of my Mom feeding Carolina, it is one of her favorite things to do with the grandbabies. She always feeds them their baby food, that is why the babies love her so much! I have the best Mom around, and I feel so lucky that she is such a huge part of my life and my children's life. I don't know what I would do without her!

She got a really cute bag from the William's and Beck family- don't you love it!


We have many more family birthday's coming up in the next several weeks. I was thinking that birthday season is really coming, but then I realize that when you have as many siblings and nieces and nephews as Reid and I have birthday season is all year round.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Wow, you are right about the birthday season! And yours is just around the corner. Mitch reminded me that his is after his moms! Then it just goes from there. Actually, I love it!

Lori said...

Thanks for coming to my birthday party! I'm really excited to read the book. Mitch and Savanna took some "great" photos of me!