Friday, March 12, 2010

Naomi Ruth Beck

Beck family!
Kent, Naomi and Grandma Sargent

Me and Naomi

Savanna, Naomi and McKay

Elijah and Naomi

Elijah and McKay patiently waiting to see their baby sister

The mother and her beautiful bundle

Right after she was born.

My baby sister Ruth and her husband Kent welcomed their 3rd baby "Naomi Ruth Beck" into the world tonight. She was born at 8:15 pm and weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. She looks like she has dark brown hair (a big change from her brother's red hair). I love brand new babies so much, and going their tonight made me a little bit baby hungry (too bad I am done). The miracle of birth is just such a blessing and it is so amazing when they come into this world so perfect. How lucky are we!!! (Ok so as of 9:15 tonight they weren't sure on the middle name, but my vote is Ruth, so that is why I put that.)

1 comment:

becky ward said...

OH! adorable. and what a great name. i think she should go with "ruth" too. thanks for sharing. and i will have to peek on this blog a little more often...if you don't mind. (: