Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reid's 35th

All the kids wanted to help him open his gifts
His Buddy Heater
His new skill saw

Reid getting ready to open his presents


Reid, Lori and Leah

Grandma Mickey with Gideon, and Grandma Call enjoying her cake & icecream

My Dad, Kate, Angie, My Mom and Carolina having some cake
the kids enjoying their cake and ice cream (and Tony's bald head)
He blew them all out- he is full of hot air

His birthday cake

Reid turned 35 on January 9th. We celebrated by going to sizzler the night of his birthday, which was really fun and yummy. And then the next day we had a little birthday party for him at Club Zero. It was fun to get everyone together and play and have cake and ice cream. He also got lots of fun gifts.

This last week Reid actually was home on most of his 4 days off of work. (He works shift work 4 days on and then 4 days off.) He also works side jobs and usually lots of over time days at work so he rarely actually gets his 4 days off of work. But this week he was home 3 of the 4 days off. It was so nice to have him around. I wish he could be home more like that. He is such a big help with the kids and the housework. I am glad that he is my husband. Happy Birthday Reid!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

I am glad he is your husband too. Because I not only have an awesome son, but now I have a lovely daughter and 4 beautiful grandchildren. I am a lucky mom.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Reid! Looks like a fun party!