Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our week in pictures

I found some cool sponge rollers to put in Savanna's hair. She wants to grow her hair out, but I am not very good at doing hair so we will see how this works.
She didn't love sleeping in them.
Looks like rags tied in her hair.


This picture doesn't do it justice, but the curls turned out great, big and soft fun curls. We will definately use them again.



Kate and Carolina. Kate loves to play with Carolina, it is so cute.


Uncle Steve giving Treyton and McKay a horsey ride. The kids love playing with Steve, he is a really fun Uncle.


They couldn't get enough of this game.


I love this baby girl. I bought these red shoes when Savanna was a baby, and I never had anything to go with them. So when I found this red dress at TJ Max for $12 I had to buy it!


This last week was just your average week of school, work, homework, housework, etc.. boring stuff. But I got some good pictures of different things that I wanted to share.

Also on a different note, I am super excited because I ordered my blog book. It should be coming this week. I can't wait to see it. I hope that it looks as good in person as it did on the computer. Now I can feel like my blogging wasn't in vain. I will actually have a journal with pictures in it.

4 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

How exciting you got your blog into a book!!! I have attempted it many times but have never finished it I want to see yours when you get it I bet it is awesome. You are a great blogger and I love reading all your fun updates on your family. Your kids are so cute I love the curlers I need to get some of those :)

Mickey said...

I think the dress is beautiful. But it wouldn't be nearly as pretty on any other little girl!

Robin said...

I remember my mom putting my hair in sponge rollers when I was Savannah's age. Those pictures brought back memories. Also, we are doing a mini class next month on better blogging tips and I would like to possibly use your blog and some others in the ward as awesome examples. If, your blog book gets here in time and you wouldn't mind sharing, I may also ask you if we can use it as a display. Thanks for your cute and fun to read blog!

Lori said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see your book! Savanna's hair is getting so long.