Saturday, January 16, 2010

Randomness

I haven't updated my blog for a long time, not much has been going on. But here are a few pictures that were taken over the past couple of days. Mitchel is always wanting to take pictures, so some times we just have random pictures. I thought they were cute.

Mitchel holding Carolina- he loves his sister.
Mom and Carolina.

Carolina loves her bouncer.
I put Carolina in my bed the other morning after having been up with her a lot in the night. Treyton came in and found her and snuggled right up to her. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture.

Another view.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Rachel this is the cutest picture EVER. I just laughed. You need to send it somewhere, cause I know it would win something. I love them sooo much. Such complete faith and trust in the world. Awesome!