Friday, October 2, 2009

Cute Carolina

We finally got one of her smiling. (her hair is so long, I put some pigtails in.)
This is her trying to roll over.






Look at my cute Carolina, she is 4 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly the last 4 months have gone with her. She is getting so big and starting to use her voice a lot. She has started rolling a little bit. No more leaving her on the bed or couch unattended. She has been so much fun. I take her in for her 4 month appointment next week. But I just wanted to post some pictures of her.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

She is beautiful! It is always so busy, I never seem to get to hold and talk to her. She has such a sweet personality. I remember when Reid came home and said he had found a special girl, that "everyone loves Rachel" I think this is a little girl that is going to live up to her name. She is just sweet, and beautiful.