Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ross Park

My Mom, Carolina and Ruth (Ruth is such a great Aunt- she was helping my kids to learn to swim)
Treyton and Savanna eating their lunch
Savanna and Easton in the lazy river

Mitch, Cooper and Elijah playing in the kid pool

Savanna Banana

My Mom and Treyton- What would we do without Grandma?

This last week we had the chance to go to Ross Park with some of my family. Ruth and her kids came, my Mom, Angie and her kids, Angie's Mom and Sister-in-law came and one of her sisters and kids. There were a lot of people there, but we had a ton of fun. This is such a great place for kids. I highly recommend it to anyone! We also ran into a whole bunch of girls from our ward, it was fun to see them all there as well. I only got a few pictures, I always wish that I had gotten more.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like fun! Too bad we couldn't make it. Thanks again for the invite. Next time!