Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Carolina is 2 months old and Tautphaus Park

Elijah and Treyton on the Merry Go Round
Easton and Savanna on the Octopus
Savanna and Easton getting on the Octopus
The airplane ride at FunLand- I think that is the back of Mitch's head

My Carolina- 2 months old yesterday

It seems impossible, but my little baby girl is already 2 months old. We took her to the doctor today and she weighs 10 lbs and 15 oz and is 22 inches long. She is in the 55th percentile for her weight and 45th percentile for her heighth. She got her shots today, and so she has been a little grumpy so far this evening.
In other news, last week we went to the Tautphaus Park Funland and park with some of my family. It was a fun afternoon and the kids had a lot of fun, even though it was blasted hot! I didn't get very many good pictures at Funland.

2 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

It looks like the Tautphaus Park trip was fun! I can't wait to have kids so I can have an excuse to go to the Park and Zoo!

Shanda said...

How fun!! It is amazing how time flies that is for sure!