Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carolina's Baby Blessing







We blessed Carolina today at church, Reid gave her a wonderful blessing. We had tons of support from our family. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful family in our lives. Carolina is such a sweet baby, and I am so happy that she is in our family. After church we had everyone over for dinner, it was really fun to be able to hang out with both sides of our family. Life is good!

Carolina wore the same blessing dress that Savanna wore. My Mom made it for Savanna when she was born. Hopefully they won't fight over who gets it when they get older!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

She is so beautiful all dressed in white! We missed being there today, but glad to hear it went well. You have an awesome family..we love you guys!

Garling Ranch said...

Sooo cute! I love the dress! It looks like you had a fun 4th of July too! Weren't the fireworks amazing?

Nat said...

She's such a little doll!

Mickey said...

Rachel, I don't think those precious girls of yours will fight over the dress. I can't see Savanna fighting over anything! It was a beautiful day. She is beautiful, just like her mommy.

Jessica said...

Rachel-
She is soooo beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy for you both. :)