Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend

My cute kids in their 4th of July outfits
Carolina- 1 month old!
Mitch, Treyton, Sarah and Savanna watching the fireworks

Reid, lighting sparklers for James, Alex and Treyton
My sister Sara waterskiing- I didn't dare try yet- so fresh from having a baby.

What a fun and busy 4th of July weekend. The fun began on friday when we went up to Blacktail and went boating. The kids all got to ride on the tube and they loved it. Friday night we went over to Reid's parents house and had dinner and did our own little fireworks show.

On Saturday Reid got up and took our 3 oldest to the parade while I stayed home and tried to get our house ready for Caroline's blessing party. We then had a BBQ and went to the fireworks. It was such a fun, but exhausting day! I love the 4th of July and feel so lucky to live in such a great country!

1 comment:

Sara Sargent Williams said...

Love the post. Love the thighs - thanks! :) Love the "H" you put on my name! Thanks so much Rachael! xoxo :)