Thursday, June 25, 2009

This and That

There hasn't been a whole lot going on lately other than just surviving. Reid has been working a whole bunch of overtimes at work and so I have felt kind of like a single mother- I am not loving it. Hopefully things with him at work will slow down a little and we have some fun family reunions planned here in the next couple of weeks.

We have been doing T-ball which is always fun, both Savanna and Mitch are really enjoying it. Carolina has been doing a lot better at night, which helps me to feel a lot more human. I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old!


Mitchel and Aunt Ruth playing T-ball. Mitch is loving it this year, so much better than last year!
This is Treyton on Sunday after church. He loves chips, and so he found a bag and was snacking on them and fell asleep in the middle of the floor. It was so funny.

This is Carolina's first bath. Her belly button cord finally fell off, we were all very happy to be able to finally give her a real bath in the tub. She liked it much better then her spongebaths. What you didn't see in the picture is Treyton pulling the plug causing water to go everywhere on the countertop and floor. Can you tell we are all in love with this little angel!







5 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, I HATE it when Pete works over time! The money is good, but it's not worth missing him! I hope things slow down for him.

Nat said...

By "him" I meant "Reid"-I reread my comment and it didn't make sense-sorry.

Jodi said...

I can't belive how much older your other baby (Treyton) is looking. IT is like he has grown up over night. Everytime I see a picture of them with your baby it just makes me tear up. They love her so much. You guys are such a neato family.

Shanda said...

Cute kids Rach!

Garling Ranch said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! She is beautiful! I bet you are very happy to have her here!