Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 weeks old

Savanna and Carolina, Savanna loves to hold this girl- she is such a big help!

Carolina was 2 weeks old yesterday. We took her in for her 2 week well check this morning and she is doing very well. She is up to 8 lbs 2 oz. She is eating well, and starting to sleep a little better in the night. I am at least getting a couple of hours of sleep in my own bed each night. I also went in and had my incision checked and it is healing nicely. It is nice to be feeling better and at least I can legally drive now and lift Treyton. I am still not supposed to work out for a few more weeks. (I have to admit, it is kind of nice to have an excuse to not do it!)

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Your little girls are so cute! I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Congrats! Also, I'm glad you can't exercise too...give yourself a little break, and just enjoy the little one!!! love ya :)