Friday, May 22, 2009

Mitchel's tumbling recital


Last night was Mitch's tumbling recital at the Civic Auditorium. It was really fun to watch him perform, he does the best headstands! He was so excited afterwards because he got to keep his hat for his costume.

In other news, yesterday I was having major pains in my lower back and stomach. I really thought I was in labor, so I went to the Doctor, but nothing! I must have been having false labor or something. Today I feel quite a bit better, but still kind of crumby. Less than 2 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Mitch did awesome last night! He does do great headstands! His was one of the best routines. How fun, but I'm glad it's over for the summer.

Roxanne said...

so, I've been out of the blogging for a bit and I just read a bunch of your blogs I missed...it was fun. I love seeing all the fun things going on with your fam. Thanks for doing pictures and updating those of us that live in the middle of nowhere and many miles away! I'm really excited for the baby to come. Hang in there! Love ya, Rox.