Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bump on a log

2 weeks 1 day to go until baby's birthday. I have found that I have days when I have lots of energy and get lots done, and then days like today where I feel like doing nothing! I'm a little frustrated because last week I spent lots of time cleaning and I realized this morning that my house is a mess again. I guess that is what happens when you have 3 little kids, I've just decided that I will do what I can do and not stress about things. I have all the baby clothes, and onsies clean and ready to go. Now I just need to get through the next 2 weeks, luckily there is lots going on like dance recitals, kindergarten graduation, and tying up loose ends at work before I go on maternity leave to keep me busy.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hey, that's how my house is, and I'm NOT pregnant! I feel like I JUST cleaned the bathrooms, or did the laundry, or whatever, and then it's like I turn around and it's a complete disaster again! But if I were you, I would just take it easy-it's hard enough to breathe or tie shoes while pregnant, let alone trying to clean things!

Miranda said...

Oh you are so close, hope everything goes smooth and that your next two weeks go fast.