Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kindergarten graduation

Savanna and our neighbor Madison Carter
Savanna and her teacher Mrs. Davenport- she was a great teacher!

Savanna and Andrew Messaros

This is the kids marching to the front- if you look close you can see Savanna in the middle.

Savanna had her Kindergarten graduation last night. It was so cute to see them marching up the rows like real graduates. Of course I started to bawl, and I cried more during the slide show with all the cute pictures of all the kindergartners. Savanna has had such a great experience this year in Kindergarten. She loved her teacher, her classmates, and her school. I feel really lucky that she had such a great experience her first year. She learned a lot and I am very thankful that she was such a great student.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Way to go Savanna!

Roxanne said...

They sure grow up fast! I'm a bit partial to first grade, so you should be excited to graduate Savanna because you're still in for more fun. Love ya!

Shanda said...

So cute! I hear on the bawling part Rach! Gotta love it!