Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think summer is finally here!


We also put the sprinkler under the trampoline

We had a picnic lunch.
Mitch and Treyton being silly

Easton, Savanna, Treyt and Mitch

Yesterday was so nice! The kids spent most of the day outside playing in the water. For Mitchel's birthday he got a spider man slip and slide from his Grandma Fuhriman. He has been begging to get it out for weeks now. I told him that it had to be at least 70 degrees, and then when there were days that it was at least 70, we had lots of other things going on. So finally yesterday it was warm, and we were free so we got it out. It need air pumped in it, and Reid was working and since I am kind of clueless I had my newly retired Dad come over and get it set up for me, the kids had a blast playing all day with their cousins and neighbors. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Fun!!! Man, I would be there in a second playing with those cute kids in the water. How fun! Looking at your pictures makes me really really miss green grass. It might be hot here, but no green grass. I'm glad you're having a great time!