Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All ready!

Tomorrow is the big day for the baby. I am just trying to get all the last minute things done. I was able to go and get a pedicure and manicure today, I got a gift certificate from my sister for my birthday, and I finally got around to using it. At least I will have nicely pedicured feet for the hospital. I'm actually feeling pretty good, I just can't stand up for very long without feeling a lot of pressure on my stomach. Other than that I can't complain, this has been a pretty good pregnancy, and I can even still wear my wedding ring. That is a miracle, I have never been able to fit into my wedding ring clear until the end of my pregnancies!


Wish me luck that all goes well with the delivery and that the baby is healthy!

6 comments:

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Wahoo!! Good luck! Can't wait to see the little princess!!

Nat said...

YAY! Can you believe it's finally here??? Good luck!

Jodi said...

Cute toes and fingers are a must. I am not sure why, but it just makes you feel better. I can't wait to meet her.

Corri Hamilton said...

Hey Rachel,
Good luck tomorrow. We're excited to have another girl in the family.

Mickey said...

I Love you Rachel. All will go well, and she will be healthy and beautiful, just like her mommy! MIckey

Lori said...

You'll be in our prayers! Can't wait to see her!