Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not a great weekend

I don't know what the deal is, if it the weather or what, but we haven't had a great weekend at our house. We are all a little bit down in the dumps.

For starters Savanna went to Salt Lake with her grandparents. I am not happy about it.

Reid is depressed because he hasn't sold his truck yet (it has been all of about a week, since he put it up for sale.) Yes, he found another one that is such a great deal that he has to have it, and how rude that I asked him to please wait until he sells this one first.

Treyton has been having temper tantrum after temper tantrum. He is definately 2, and our bedtime routine with him is a joke. (Supernanny anyone!)

Plus my maternity shirts are starting to not cover my maternity pants panels. That is just great- I still have over 2 months left.

Sorry for my complaining, I'm sure another night of no sleep will make me feel better.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

My precious Rachel, you need to know how much I love and adore you. You are a fabulous little mom and you had a great salad at Super Saturday today. You always take time to visit with me and say something so sweet and you always make Whitney feel so good when you talk to her. I think we are sick of the weather and tired of being cold - I have garden seed and I can only look at it and the mud is such a pain.If you walk a little faster your shirt will sway enough that no one will notice it doesn't cover your tummy as well as you would like and they will feel sorry for you because you'll be more out of breath!! Savannah will be home soon and Monday brings a new week, lov ya, honey!!

Miranda said...

I love it when I find out people have the same thoughts as I have sometime. Hope things get better!

Chris, Ali, and Alayna said...

Hang in there Rachel...Just know that all of us can totally relate to everything that you are saying. Hang in there...life does get better!!! Thanks again for all you do for me with the music stuff too...it is really nice being able to just call you or email you and know that everything will be taken care of...Bless you!!!

Roxanne said...

Just wanted to say that I love you! I think you're great and I know you'll have your smile on soon even through the craziness. That's what I love about you! You have a great attitude (even if you may disagree--it's true.) LOVE YA!