Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coupon Class

Last night I went to a class where we learned about using coupons and how to shop for the best deals. The lady that taught the class was so smart, and she says that she only spends $100 a month on groceries, and that includes everything they eat, adding to her food storage, all their hygene items, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, shower gifts and she said that she has over a years worth of food storage. Just by shopping the adds, taking advantage of coupons, and taking a little bit of time figuring it all out before you go shopping.

I don't know if I will ever get as good at it as she is, but I figure if I can just save a little it will be worth it. The class was a lot longer than I had planned, it went from 3:00 pm until 8 pm. That included a shopping trip to Albertsons. I bought over $90 worth of groceries for $35.00, but she was there helping us. I'm going to give it a real try and see how I do.

6 comments:

Mikael and Danyelle said...

That is awesome!! I am going to one of those in a few weeks, and I can't wait!!!

Jessica said...

Ok who was this lady and does she have a web site? I gotta learn this technique because I HATE spending money on groceries!!!!And spending money on toilet paper and other non food items is even worse!
Send some info!!! :)PLEASE

Jodi said...

Where do I sign up! You have to share more.

Layton Mom said...

Isn't couponing fun? I have kind of taught myself but would love to take a class. I am with the others. Share please!

Whitney said...

You have the most gorgeous hair, the lenght is great for you! Do you want to teach a mini-class in Relief Society?

Miranda said...

Hey my grocery bill was more than yours, and you had a ton more when I saw ya. I to would love some info.pass it on please!