Friday, March 13, 2009

Almost sandal and flip flop weather

I am very excited for spring to come this year, but for a different reason that most people. I can't wait to not have to put regular shoes on. I am getting to the point in my pregnancy that it is difficult to have to put on shoes and socks, and I can't wait to be able to just slip on some sandals or flip flops and head out. I am also excited because I have several pairs of maternity capris that I will be able to wear. I know it is silly, but that is what I am excited about right now.

I also am in desperate need of a hair cut! I have been thinking about growing out my hair, but I don't think I can stand it. I will be getting it cut, I wanted to wait another week or two so that the hair cut will be fresh for my sisters wedding in April. I know, I am a dork.

4 comments:

Mickey said...

Wow, do we have a lot in common! Yours is temporary though, mine is forever! Shoes and socks, a big problem for me. I also need a haircut, and a dye, big time. Rachel, you are not a dork....... I promise you are not. Let Brad tell you what a dork is. You are not one!!!!! love ya

Jodi said...

I never see you, just zooming by in your chic mini van. I was thinking last night of what you might need at this point. I forgot about the swollen feet! Yikes! My were swollen for like a month afterwards but never during the pregnancy really bad.

You always have such cute hair no matter when you get it cut.

Nat said...

Oh, I my feet and legs were SO swollen with my first pregnancy! I had one pair of shoes that I could only sortof kindof fit onto my feet. I need a haircut too, though I think I may grow it out. If you need a place, I've gone to...now I can't remember...like Utopia hair and nails, something like that. I've really liked my haircuts from there.

Roxanne said...

I had to just laugh when I read your blog because last week I got my flip flops out and have been wearing them all over. It is getting warmer here! Also, I left my hair straightener in Utah on accident and a couple days ago a friend had an extra and is letting me use it while I'm here....so I actually fixed my hair and felt cute again---almost as much fun as a new haircut! anyway, sounds like some fun times are ahead.