Monday, March 16, 2009

Clarification on the coupon class

I just need to let you all know that the class I took on using coupon's was very informative and great, but I still have a lot to learn and I am going to see if it works for me over the next few weeks. But when I took the class I signed a waver that I wouldn't share too much information because the lady that teaches the class does this for a living, and we each had to pay $35 to take the class. I feel that it was very much worth it, and that the class paid for itself in one shopping trip, and hopefullly I will continue to use what I learned. Also as part of the fee I get access to her blog for 1 month and her blog gives you all kinds of tips of when to use your coupons, what is on sell where and where to find coupons on line.

If you are interested in taking the class her name is Amanda and her email address is stretchingyourdollars@hotmail.com. I'm not trying to be rude, by not giving out tips, but I don't feel that it would be very ethical.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I definitely need to learn the coupon way. I spend WAY too much on groceries!

Miranda said...

Thanks for giving her name!