Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Popping out!

Ok, so just in the last few days my belly has really starting to pop out. It is kind of a rough stage, because it is not super obvious that I am pregnant, I just look like I have put on some weight. I am starting to pull out the maternity clothes, I would rather feel pregnant than just fat.

I have had a bit of a cold, and my cough is pretty bad. I can't seem to kick it, it makes trying to sleep at night miserable because I keep waking myself up with coughing. Between that and waking up in the middle of the night to Treyton throwing up, I didn't get much sleep last night. I am having a hard time today having any energy to get anything done. Oh well, the housework will still be here tomorrow.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Ugh. I HATE it when it's like that! I hope Treyton starts feeling better soon. And if I can do anything for you, please let me know. I can't promise to help with the housework as I can't seem to get mine done, even when I'm well. But for real, let me know if/how I can help.

P.S.-You totally don't look fat, just a very cute pregnant.

Shanda said...

Sorry about Treyton, thats no fun! However, you have to post some cute "belly" pictures!

Layton Mom said...

Unfortunately the housework always seems to be there tomorrow. Even when you are perfectly well and feel like you accomplish a lot during the day. At least that is how it is at my house. I hope that you all get feeling better soon. And I am with Nat, not fat just cute and pregnant. :)

Shera said...

I am so sorry! I hope you all don't share like we share with that barfy stuff. I say take a nap and forget the house. As long as you have clean plates and clean underwear, it's all good!