Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Congratulations Leah!

My younger sister Leah got engaged tonight! We are really excited for her, she is marrying a guy names Tony. He is a really nice guy and treats her like gold. We just want her to be happy! Savanna was kind of sad when she heard because she doesn't want Leah to move out of my parents house. She thinks she won't get to see her anymore. She doesn't realize she will still be here in IF. It is kind of cute that she is concerned about not seeing her Leah as much.

4 comments:

stevie kay said...

Tony's in our ward and he seems like such a nice, quiet guy. I'm so happy for her - and please pass that on because I never get to see her anymore!

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Hooray! I am so excited for her!! Tell her congrats from me!

Hilary G. said...

Yeah! That is so exciting, they have been dating for a while now. Tell her congrats for me!

Shanda said...

AWESOME!!! Tell her Congrats from us!! Any cute "tummy" pictures of you yet?? :)