Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Reid!


Today is my husband Reid's 34th birthday. That makes me feel old, especially since I am almost 2 years older than he is.


For his birthday tonight we took the kids and went to Wendy's, the movie "Bedtime Stories", and then to Sub Zero for icecream. Reid's brother and Dad own Sub Zero. (So much for my goal of spending less money in 09) I guess I start again tomorrow. I feel really lucky to be married to someone that treats me so good, works so hard, and loves his kids so much.


Happy Birthday Reid! I hope that you had a great birthday.


2 comments:

Mickey said...

You are awesome. You have such happy kids, because you are always willing to do things to make them happy and to have fun, and to just enjoy every minute. Even though you would probably just rather sit back and not! Thanks for a great fun party for Reid sat. nite. It was so fun to just hug the kids and see their smiles.

Nat said...

How was that movie, Bedtime Stories? I haven't really heard anything about it, though I read the synopsis. You are always doing such fun things with your little family.