Saturday, December 20, 2008

End of a busy, but good week

This week has been jam packed with Christmas parties, elementary school performances, shopping, wrapping, cleaning and preparing for tomorrow's Ward Christmas program.

I have to admit I am kind of breathing a sigh of relief tonight that the week is over. I am excited because I have all my Christmas shopping done, and all my wrapping done. Now this coming week I can kind of enjoy and all I really have to do is go grocery shopping, do a little cooking, make sure my house is clean and spend time with my family.

Savanna did her first school performance. Her kindergarten sang some songs at the beginning of the school program, and she did such a good job. I tried to take some pictures, but the gym was so packed, that we couldn't get a good shot. I hurried and went and watched her sing and then went to the Melaleuca Christmas party. Kurt Bestor performed at the party and it was a really good party.

Tomorrow is the Ward Christmas program which I have kind of been in charge of getting together. I feel like it has come together and I hope that it turns out well. I don't know what I would have done without some really good help from members of the ward. I want to especially thank Natalie Peterson who has bent over backwards to help and I know that she has done more than her fair share- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Anyway it will be nice to have that behind me, and I know that with the help of the spirit it will be a great program.

I am really excited for Christmas and I hope that everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You are always so upbeat and positive!! I don't know how you do it all. Hope your program goes well tomorrow. Way to be on top of shopping and wrapping!! Can't wait for Christmas. See you then.

Shanda said...

Good luck tomorrow! I know it will be awesome!

Mickey said...

Rachel you are awesome. You are always involved and excited and willing to do anything you need to do. I appreciate you very much. Thank you for calling. I am sorry I didn't call, I just didn't want to worry you. I know it was wrong because if you did the same thing i would be upset too. Thank you for caring. I am so grateful for you and all you do. Merry Chrlistmas