Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday outfits for Christmas



I bought my kids new Christmas Sunday outfits back in October, and I was planning on giving them to them for a Christmas present. But then I decided that I wanted them to be able to wear them today since they were singing with the primary for the Ward Christmas program.
I must say that they looked so cute in their new outfits, (of course, I am a little bias.) The program turned out great today, and it is nice to have it over with. We have a lot of great talent in our ward. Savanna decided that she needed to sing with the ward choir since she went with me to practice today. She loves to perform and she did a great job!

6 comments:

Shanda said...

Your kids are just dang cute!
Glad your program went well!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Their outfits are super cute. Wish we could have seen the Christmas program, but we don't want to take our new baby to church quite yet.

Shera said...

Savanna is such a natural performer. I was amazed at the school Christmas program. She is was fabulous up there and did not seem shy at all.

Mickey said...

wow, what cute kids! I love the outfits. Rachel you always have the kids looking so darling. Of course it helps that you have good models to work with! I am excited that Savanna likes to sing!

Jodi said...

I never got to tell you how fabulous the program was. You did such a great job in such a short amount of time. It was very moving! Merry Christmas!

Miranda said...

So stinking cute! Are those from Children's Place? Rachel I am finding we are more and more alike!Merry Christmas the program on Sunday was so nice!