Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread houses




Savanna did her's all by herself and she did such a great job!
Treyton was being so good while we decorated his house. He just kept eating the treats!

Can you tell that I wasn't feeling really great in the picture? I guess I don't hide it very well.

Last night we had a Sargent Family Home Evening and made gingerbread houses (graham cracker ones). It was really fun for the kids. Elijah even gave a cute lesson about the true meaning of Christmas. We had hot chocolate and donuts and it was fun to get together for the evening.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

How fun! I like the graham cracker idea instead of gingerbread!

Nat said...

What a fun FHE! And you look great!

Hilary G. said...

You guys are always doing fun things as a family. Gingerbread houses wouldn't last long around my house between Emma and Fred, the candy would be all gone. They look great!