Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is for Sara

Me and my friend Steve Carrell.

This post is for my sister Sara who is in Japan on business and has no English speaking channels to watch at night while in her hotel room. I'm sorry that you can't be home tonight to watch "The Office". I just got the popcorn popped and the ice water ready so I can sit down and enjoy the show.


Reid and I and the kids went out tonight to go to Walmart and Barnes and Noble the only problem was that Savanna and Mitchel fell asleep before we could get to either store. So I sat in the van while Reid went into Walmart, and then he sat in the van while I went into Barnes and Noble. So much for our evening together shopping. Oh well, my kids are very excited to go to Madagascar 2 with Aunt Sara. Mitchel has been carrying around your invitation since he got it in the mail yesterday.

2 comments:

Sara Sargent Williams said...

Thank you! Thank you very much! This has been a good trip but this morning Joe and I both announced to each other.... "I am done... I am ready to go home". The problem is that our main reason for being here isn't until tonight at 4pm. I hope the office was good and that my DVR has room to record it! Can't wait to get home and empty that DVR - one program at a time! I am glad that the kids got the invitation - that was a midnight project at the office before left!

Nat said...

Dude, I love the Office!