Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Late Birthdays!

I want to wish my brother-in-law's Danny and Ben very Happy Late Birthdays! Both of their Birthday's are this month and I am kind of failing at remembering them on their actual birthdays! I feel the most bad about Danny's because we got him a birthday present and meant to get it to him yesterday when Reid, Savanna and Mitchel went down to Salt Lake, but half way through the day I realized that the birthday present was still sitting in our bedroom. I guess that he will get it this weekend when he comes for Thanksgiving! I just want Ben and Danny to know that they are the best brother-in-law's I could ask for and I appreciate them always being kind to me, and my kids absolutely adore them as Uncles! It is strange to me that when Reid and I first got married they were just kids, and now they have grown in to such good men.

2 comments:

Benner said...

Thank You Rachel!!! We love you! and your kids are the bestest. I couldn't ask for better nieces and nephews than I have. And thanks for the book! I am totally stoked. Love you guys!

Danny Boy said...

Thank you Rachel! And don't worry about it ;-) Your family is awesome. It was a lot of fun having Reid down here with Savanna and Mitch. They are some cute kids.