Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Family pictures and baby announcement


I love this picture of the kids because it shows their personalities so much!

So we took our family pictures a few weeks ago so that we could send out Christmas cards with a picture. I wanted to send the cards out early this year, because we announced in the family card that we are expected baby #4 and that is how I wanted to tell my family and since I am starting to show I needed to get them out early. It was kind of fun to just send the news in the mail and wait to hear everyone's response. I am due June 10th so I am 11 weeks along, and I am hoping that magically after next week when I hit 12 weeks I will start feeling better. I haven't really been super sick, just feeling kind of crummy, especially at night.

Savanna already has the names picked out Lynnlee if it is a girl and Hunter if it is a boy. I doubt those are the names we would go with, but I think that it is cute that she has her opinion about it. I put the new family pictures up. We just went over to my parents neighbors house and had a few snap shots taken. I thought they weren't to bad for free! (Thanks to my father in law Steve for taking the pictures!)

13 comments:

Zoe said...

CONGRATS! That's so exciting for you. It's so fun having a new baby in the house. There seems to be quite a few girls pregnant again, actually it just seems like a group have babies and then another groupd announce that they're pregnant, it's great. Well take care and I hope you feel better. I'm so happy for you!!!

stevie kay said...

Well, congratulations :-) I would have never guessed honestly!

Garling Ranch said...

Your family pictures are sooo cute! Congrats on the baby announcement! That is such good news! I am glad that you are letting us all know. Ted would have come up and asked soon though...if he thinks someone is showing in the slightest degree, he is asking them if they are pregnant. Sometimes, they are not, and then he feels bad. But hey, it never hurts to ask, right??? So, thank you for letting us know, and I will let Ted know too!

stevie kay said...

Also, I need your e-mail address so I can send you something :-)

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Oh yay!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Hooray, another baby!

Nat said...

Congrats! I had no idea! I usually have a sixth sense about pregnant ladies. I love the pic, by the way.

Hey, if you're looking for more musical talent, Caliece O. plays the piano, and McKaye R. sings. Just FYI.

Hilary G. said...

Congrats! I had a feeling the other day that you were pregnant, I don't know why but I did. Funny thing, you are! I'm trying to talk Fred into another one but we'll have to see if things get better at work. Hope you get feeling better.

Shanda said...

Congrats Rachel!! That is awesome! I love your family pictures! So dang cute how you captured the kids like that! Get feeling better!

Jodi said...

Love LOVE the pictures!!! It seems like just yesterday I was laying on my couch feeling like I was going to die and whining on the phone to you about why I couldn't go for a walk. Now your baby is due next the exact same day as Rider was this year. You are much less whiney than I was and very cute pregnant. I am about to hit the WW Flex Plan. We are just swaping places for awhile.

Sara Sargent Williams said...

That picture of the 3 kids is adorable. Each expression makes me laugh - but especially Mitchel and Treyton! Is is about damn time you updated your blog this week. I am not getting any English speaking channels on the TV in Fukuoka and I need some interaction while I am in my hotel room! Tell Savanna that the name of the baby - if it is a boy, is Quatron!!! :)

Shera said...

Congratulations!! If it helps at all, four is just as crazy as three. Three rocked my world, so four has not seemed so bad. I think if you can do three, you will be great with four. I hope you get a girl to even out the numbers. And your family pictures are so cute!

Our Story said...

Your pictures are so dang cute! I love the one of just the kids, their expressions are priceless!
Congratulations on the baby!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! The one of the kids just cracks me up! Congrats on the new one!