Friday, November 7, 2008

I figured it out!

Treyton riding the ride at Leo's place
Treyton and Addison riding the train
Reid and the kids on Halloween night!

Can you all believe that I actually figured out "Cutest Blog on the Block" all by myself. I know, you have all done it for months. I finally took the time to do it. I thought I could after all of your encouragement from when I complained about not knowing how to do it. It is actually kind of easy and fun!!
Also, I am really excited because today we took family pictures. Reid's Dad just snapped a few shots of us outside at my parents neighbors house, they turned out pretty cute (even though it was drizzling outside.) And now I can get working on my Christmas cards. I will post the pictures after I get the cards out.

Today we also went to Leo's Place with Reid's parents and Lori, her kids, and the Hamilton kids. Reid's sister Corri had a new baby, so Grandma Fuhriman is watching her other kids while she is at home recovering in SLC from having her new baby girl. Anna Myrle Hamilton. We are excited to have a new cousin and niece. The kids were having so much fun playing at Leo's place, but I only got pictures of the babies riding on the little rides, Savanna and Mitch and the older cousins were busy playing in the big play area.

4 comments:

Mickey said...

MY GOODNESS YOU ARE FAST. I JUST LEFT LEO'S WITH THE OLDER KIDS! TREYTON MUST BE DOWN FOR A NAP! WE DID HAVE FUN AND DIDN'T LEAVE LEO'S UNTIL 3:30. WE ARE HOME NOW! YEA A SLEEP OVER AT GRANDMAS!

Nat said...

VERY cute background! I've thought about changing mine to something different, but it was a miracle I got the one I did, I'm scared I'd mess it up!

Hey, we're having a pie party at our house tomorrow night (Saturday) at 7:00. Please come, and bring a pie and your fam! We'd love to have you over!

Shanda said...

I love your background! Good job on figuring it out!
I have to say this in response to the previous post by NAT.
I KNOW an awesome place that makes pies, from scratch even, that you can get one from for your party if you need one! (hint hint)
Couldn't resist! :)
Looks like Leo's was fun!

Miranda said...

Way to go, looks awesome! Leo's is a favorite for Liv, we might just see you next time!