Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New week!

I made it through my crazy, busy week, and it is so nice to have a little bit of slower pace so far this week. I am trying to get caught up on laundry and housework today, but it is slow going. It is nice not having to go to work today and to be able to just stay home with my kids.

I'm looking forward to going out to vote, and to see the results tonight. I am kind of nervous to see what happens. I have decided that I just can't worry about it, I only need to spend time worrying about things that I have control over. (This is much easier said that done!)

I also need to start preparing my talk for Church on Sunday- yes I have to speak in Sacrament meeting. I am pretty nervous about it, but it will also be over before I know it.

We had a really good Halloween weekend the kids enjoyed going trick-or-treating. We went and saw my Grandma Call, Grandma Mickey and my parents. Mitchel fell asleep in the car so I dropped him and Treyton off at my parents while I took Savanna around our neighborhood. It was fun, and they ended up with way too much candy that I am having a hard time staying out of!!!

My sister Sara came home this last weekend too, and we had fun seeing her and she took pictures with the kids for her Christmas card. I hope that the pictures turn out good for her.

2 comments:

stevie kay said...

Rachel - Could you please take my last name off your link list? Thanks!

Miranda said...

Will you send a slow week my way! Good luck with your talk on Sunday. The only good thing is now you will be off the hook for awhile!