Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's good to be home!

Ok, it seems like I have been doing this a lot lately, but this weekend I left my husband and children home and went out of town again. I got to go to Salt Lake with some girls from work for an Early Childhood Education Conference. It was fun to spend the time bonding with the girls and to laugh a lot, but it is always best to come home. It is amazing how much I miss my little ones, even though I was only gone a little over 24 hours.

The conference was reallly great, even though I don't work in the classrooms with the children, I learned a ton of things and got some great ideas mostlly to do with my own children. I feel really lucky to have the job that I have. I work with great people, I like what I do, and you can't beat the hours and flexiblity especially with a young family.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I would love to take classes like that, I love to learn things that make me a better Mom. Can you believe the Primary Program is next week? AAH!

Natalie♥ said...

I am glad that you had fun. It is always nice to get a little break every now and then. We really need to do something this week. Girls night out!!!

Ted said...

see you at the fam thanksgiving dinner nov 8th

Mikael and Danyelle said...

I miss going on those trips, they were always so much fun!